Canada’s first integrated health and social service center for youth, Foundry approached Tickit Health to build its first youth intake and clinical experience surveys on a digital platform, Tickit®.
Leveraging the power of Digital Empathy on an interactive and youth friendly assessment tool, the team at Foundry engaged youth in their care experience and broke down the barriers in collecting high-quality data, resulting in more efficient care encounters.
- 100% of the interviewed Foundry staff felt Tickit had a positive impact on services and the content of survey was relevant and useful.
- 79% of clinicians felt care encounters were more efficient with the use of Tickit.
- 72% of youth reported they were comfortable answering questions on their mental health.
- 65% of youth visiting Foundry felt that the Tickit platform was very easy to use and questions were easy to understand.
“The results from the survey helped me feel more focused during the interview and get to the point faster.”
– Healthcare provider at Foundry
Foundry offers young people ages 12-24 health and wellness resources, services and supports – online and through integrated service centres in eight communities across BC.
About Tickit Health
Tickit Health houses the expertise to help organizations elevate their performance by harnessing the power of Digital Empathy. The flagship product, Tickit®, is an interactive proprietary digital surveying software that captures the unique needs of an individual and collects high-fidelity data for organizations to effectively manage their populations. Tickit Health has demonstrated the success of this tool in various industries, healthcare, market research, insurance and education across the US, Canada, and Australia.
In partnership with Silver Wheaton, The Canadian Institute of Health Research and Centre for Health Evaluation & Outcome Sciences.
Gabrielle Chartier, MD-MSc (1); Javiera Pumarino (2,3,4) ; Steve Mathias, MD (1,2,3) ; Chris Richardson, PhD (2,3,4)
1. Gabrielle Chartier, MD-MSc, Department of Psychiatry, UBC; 2. Inner City Youth Program, Providence Health Care; 3. Centre for Health Evaluation & Outcome Sciences (CH.OS), Providence Health Care; 4. School of Population and Public Health, UBC
More Success Stories
Cleveland Clinic Canada’s Executive Health program improved the patient experience and increased efficiency by using Tickit for assessments and surveys.
To systematically assess psychosocial risk amongst young patients with IBD, the care team at McMaster utilized the gold standard screening tool – the HEEADSS assessment.
Tickit’s Digitally Empathetic platform saw an increase in completion rates, better population representation, a decrease in time for completion and improved satisfaction rates.
Find the perfect Tickit Health solution for your business.
From Screeners to assessments to questionnaires. Answer a few quick questions and we will guide you to the right product.