Our privacy practices are based on applicable privacy legislation and principles. We comply with US, Australian, and Canadian Federal and State / Provincial privacy laws and regulations including the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, title, organizational affiliation, address (physical as well as virtual), e-mail address, or telephone number. We collect this information in order to enable and support the creation of, and ongoing management of a business relationship between you, your organization / employer, and Tickit Health.
When registering on our website or otherwise engaging with Tickit Health, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your name, email address or other details in order for us to contact or serve you.
How and when do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, fill out a form or enter information, or when speaking with us.
How do we use your information?
When you provide personal information to us, we may use this information to communicate with you, and further establish and support an ongoing relationship with you or the organization you represent. The following are some of the ways in which we may use the information you provide:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To monitor interest in our range of products and to assist us to tailor the content of our Sites to your needs;
- In circumstances where you have indicated that you wish to receive additional information (such as a product demo or newsletter), to send you information about us and promotional material about our products together with details of any offers we may have available from time to time; or,
- To enter into a contractual relationship between your organization or yourself and Tickit Health.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or engage in other communication requests
- Communicate and send information to you as a member of our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the contractual relationship has been established.
Storage of Personal Information
The information you provide may be captured and stored in the following systems we use to secure,manage, and otherwise use the information in the context of the relationship between you and Tickit Health:
- Zoho Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- Google Analytics
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of an email we will promptly remove you from our email marketing list
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We consider the protection of children’s privacy, especially online, to be of the utmost importance. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children nor do we allow them to become registered users of, or to request information through, our Sites or help-seeking information lines.
Contacting us or changing your personal information:
270 East 1st
Vancouver, BC V5T1A6
– Last Edited on 2020-12-21 –